Folks, this is as good as it gets. After I saw that there were supports on the main beam--what you would call the frame on a car--of the ship that was bent/heavily damaged BEFORE the "incident" while in-dock, I became absolutely convinced that "The RMS Titanic" was in fact "The RMS Olympic." I know that this may not be easy for you who are un-aware of all of this to understand, but just watch this and read the information associated with it in the Description, and you will understand exactly what I mean.

NTS Notes: Considering what we now know about how truly criminal JP Morgan is, and that they are nothing more than an arm of the criminal Rothschild empire, I can see how these criminals could have switched the vessels while in Belfast Harbour, and sunk the Olympic to collect the 12.5 million dollars in insurance money!

We must not forget that there was also another major disaster that occurred just over 10 years ago that was also possibly done in part as an insurance fraud. That was of course the destruction of WTC1 and WTC2 on 9-11. Few people are even aware that the twin towers of NYC were white elephants that were in desperate need in having their asbestos insulation removed for health concerns.

It is a fact that the estimated cost to remove the asbestos from the NYC twin towers would have been somewhere around 1 billion dollars, which I guarantee Lucky Larry Silverstein had no intention of ever paying. So instead he had the buildings insured for 2 billion dollars against "terrorist" attack, and conveniently collected when the towers were hit by the drone aircraft on September 11th, 2001. It did not matter also to this criminal that 3000 people perished when the towers were imploded, just as long as he collected his money! It also did not matter that the towers were imploded... It was definitely a quick way to remove the evidence of his criminality, and also quickly solved the asbestos problem!

But on the subject of the Titanic. If this does prove to have been a swindle to collect $12.5 million dollars in insurance money, it shows again how evil these criminals truly are that they cared not that some 1517 people lost their lives in their criminal folly... Heck, considering that these criminals are of the so called chosen tribe, then what is the loss of over a thousand Gentiles to these monsters?

Another part of history that may not appear as we have been told. It is my hope that further robotic missions will help to prove once and for all that it was the Olympic that actually went down on that night to remember...

More to come

NTS
[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]