Zitat Zitat von ada Beitrag anzeigen
Israeli Letter-poem to Grass:
If We Go, Everyone Goes

Poet Itamar Yaoz-Kest, a Holocaust survivor, penned a public "letter-poem" in reply to German Günter Grass' attack.

Danger,
I want to be a danger,
I want to be a danger to the world,
so that after my destruction, not a single blade of grass will remain on the face of the Earth,
or a single blade of grass for Gunther Grass's pipe,
upon the Earth where, since I was born, I pose a danger to the world.
Because it is my right!
It is my right to live or die while annihilating my annihilators, without riding again as a crying-boy in a transport train,
Into the world-vacuum, while placing my head in the lap of a mother who is disappearing into the fresh air of the Land of Wotan,
and the urine tin darts dark-yellow specks onto the walls of the cabin – like gunshots that spray
a yellowish-reddish liquid from besides the train guards, and among them – maybe – the soldier G.G., also, wearing a steel helmet.

[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]
Dieses Gedicht mag literarisch wertvoller sein, dafür drückt es die Selbstüberschätzung des Zionisten wunderbar aus.

Wer sonst käme auf die Idee zu behaupten, es sei sein Recht, eine Gefahr für die Welt darzustellen, aus purer Rachsucht als Vergeltung für die eigene Zerstörung nicht einen einzigen Grashalm auf der Welt übrig zu lassen?