+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 1 von 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 86

Thema: War Srebrenica ein Hoax?

Balkan Spezialist Benutzerbild von navy

Standard War Srebrenica ein Hoax?

Autor ist der damalige höchste UN-Militär Beobachter vor Ort der Spanier Carlos Martins Branco. Die Website ist von verschiedenen Universitäten übernommen worde und die Quelle hier ist die Globalisierungs Website Nr. 1 in der Welt!

siehe auch UN Anklage gegen Naser Oric!

Srebrenica-Verteidiger vor Gericht
    Naser Oric muss sich vor dem Haager UN-Tribunal verantworten. Dem Exkommandeur werden Folter von Gefangenen und der Tod von 7 serbischen Zivilisten vorgeworfen

[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

Was Srebrenica a Hoax? Eye-Witness Account of a Former United Nations Military Observer in Bosnia

by Carlos Martins Branco

July 24, 2005
    First published by GlobalResearch.ca, 20 April 2004

Email this article to a friend
    Print this article

This detailed account first published in 1998 by former UN Military Observer Carlos Martino Branco casts serious doubt on the decision of The Appeals Chamber of the Hague Tribunal (ICTY) that "genocide was committed in Srebrenica in 1995."

"…Bosnia Serb forces carried out genocide against the Bosnian Muslims (…) .Those who devise and implement genocide seek to deprive humanity of the manifold richness its nationalities, races, ethnicities and religions provide. This is a crime against all humankind, its harm being felt not only by the group targeted for destruction, but by all of humanity."

Under these premises, Radislav Krstic was found "guilty of aiding and abetting genocide" and sentenced to 35 years imprisonment.

For details on the 14 April 2004 judgment, see the ICTY Press release (!9 April 2004) at: [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

Michel Chossudovsky, 20 April 2004

Author's Preface

I was on the ground in Bosnia during the war and, in particular, during the fall of Srebrenica.

One may agree or disagree with my political analysis, but one really ought to read the account of how Srebrenica fell, who are the victims whose bodies have been found so far, and why the author believes that the Serbs wanted to conquer Srebrenica and make the Bosnian Muslims flee, rather than having any intentions of butchering them. The comparison Srebrenica vs. Krajina, as well as the related media reaction by the "free press" in the West, is also rather instructive.

There is little doubt that at least 2,000 Bosnian Muslims died in fighting the better trained and better commanded VRS/BSA. Yet, the question remains, WHEN did most of these casualties of combat occur? According to the analysis below, it was before the final fall of Srebrenica: the Muslims offered very little resistance in the summer of 1995.

I was UNMO [United Nations Military Observer] Deputy Chief Operations Officer of the UNPF [United Nations Population Fund] (at theatre level) and my information is based upon debriefings of UN military observers who where posted to Srebrenica during those days as well as several United Nations reports which were not made public.

My sources of information are not Ruder & Finn Global Public Affairs. My name is not included in their database.

I do not wish to discuss numbers and similar matters pertaining thereto. There is reason to believe that figures have been used and manipulated for propaganda purposes. These figures and information do not provide a serious understanding of the Yugoslavian conflict.

The article is based upon TRUE information and includes my analysis of the events. The story is longer than what I have presented here in this article.

It is my hope that it will contribute to clarifying what really happened in Srebrenica.

Was Srebenica a hoax?

It is now two years since the Muslim enclave, Srebenica, fell into the hands of the Serbian army in Bosnia. Much has been written about the matter. Nonetheless the majority of reports have been limited to a broad media exposure of the event, with very little analytic rigor. ...........

Die Selbstverwaltungsstrukturen, die die NATO im Kosovo wachsen ließ, kritisierte eine als „Verschlusssache“ eingestufte Studie des Instituts für Europäische Politik (IEP) 2007 als „fest in der Hand der Organisierten Kriminalität“, die „weitgehende Kontrolle über den Regierungsapparat“

Laßt uns weiterdenken Benutzerbild von Golesipe

Standard AW: War Srebrenica ein Hoax?

Zitat Zitat von navy
    Autor ist der damalige höchste UN-Militär Beobachter vor Ort der Spanier Carlos Martins Branco. Die Website ist von verschiedenen Universitäten übernommen worde und die Quelle hier ist die Globalisierungs Website Nr. 1 in der Welt!

siehe auch UN Anklage gegen Naser Oric!

Srebrenica-Verteidiger vor Gericht
    Naser Oric muss sich vor dem Haager UN-Tribunal verantworten. Dem Exkommandeur werden Folter von Gefangenen und der Tod von 7 serbischen Zivilisten vorgeworfen

Was Srebrenica a Hoax? Eye-Witness Account of a Former United Nations Military Observer in Bosnia

by Carlos Martins Branco

July 24, 2005
    First published by GlobalResearch.ca, 20 April 2004

Email this article to a friend
    Print this article

This detailed account first published in 1998 by former UN Military Observer Carlos Martino Branco casts serious doubt on the decision of The Appeals Chamber of the Hague Tribunal (ICTY) that "genocide was committed in Srebrenica in 1995."

"…Bosnia Serb forces carried out genocide against the Bosnian Muslims (…) .Those who devise and implement genocide seek to deprive humanity of the manifold richness its nationalities, races, ethnicities and religions provide. This is a crime against all humankind, its harm being felt not only by the group targeted for destruction, but by all of humanity."

Under these premises, Radislav Krstic was found "guilty of aiding and abetting genocide" and sentenced to 35 years imprisonment.

For details on the 14 April 2004 judgment, see the ICTY Press release (!9 April 2004) at: [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

Michel Chossudovsky, 20 April 2004

Author's Preface

I was on the ground in Bosnia during the war and, in particular, during the fall of Srebrenica.

One may agree or disagree with my political analysis, but one really ought to read the account of how Srebrenica fell, who are the victims whose bodies have been found so far, and why the author believes that the Serbs wanted to conquer Srebrenica and make the Bosnian Muslims flee, rather than having any intentions of butchering them. The comparison Srebrenica vs. Krajina, as well as the related media reaction by the "free press" in the West, is also rather instructive.

There is little doubt that at least 2,000 Bosnian Muslims died in fighting the better trained and better commanded VRS/BSA. Yet, the question remains, WHEN did most of these casualties of combat occur? According to the analysis below, it was before the final fall of Srebrenica: the Muslims offered very little resistance in the summer of 1995.

I was UNMO [United Nations Military Observer] Deputy Chief Operations Officer of the UNPF [United Nations Population Fund] (at theatre level) and my information is based upon debriefings of UN military observers who where posted to Srebrenica during those days as well as several United Nations reports which were not made public.

My sources of information are not Ruder & Finn Global Public Affairs. My name is not included in their database.

I do not wish to discuss numbers and similar matters pertaining thereto. There is reason to believe that figures have been used and manipulated for propaganda purposes. These figures and information do not provide a serious understanding of the Yugoslavian conflict.

The article is based upon TRUE information and includes my analysis of the events. The story is longer than what I have presented here in this article.

It is my hope that it will contribute to clarifying what really happened in Srebrenica.

Was Srebenica a hoax?

It is now two years since the Muslim enclave, Srebenica, fell into the hands of the Serbian army in Bosnia. Much has been written about the matter. Nonetheless the majority of reports have been limited to a broad media exposure of the event, with very little analytic rigor. ...........

Was ist ein Hoax.
    Jeder möchte die Welt verbessern und jeder könnte es auch, wenn er nur bei sich selber anfangen wollte.

Karl Heinrich Waggerl

Haßkrimineller Benutzerbild von wtf

Meine Güte, kein Grund, für vier Worte eine Tonne Buchstaben zu zitieren.
    "When the people fear the government, that´s tyranny. When the government fears the people, that´s freedom." Thomas Jefferson

Mitglied Benutzerbild von Maistre

"why the author believes that the Serbs wanted to conquer Srebrenica and make the Bosnian Muslims flee, rather than having any intentions of butchering them."

Ach die armen Serben, faktisch haben also ihre Opfer sie gezwungen, sie zu ermorden. Oder sind die Holländer schuld, die die Bosnier schützen sollten, sie also nicht geflohen sind und deshalb konnten sie Serben nichts anderes tun als sie zu ermorden. Oder vielleicht die Türken, die für das religiöse Kuddelmuddel verantwortlich waren.
    Merke, es sind nie Menschen, die Menschen ermorden, sondern es sind die Ursachen.

Mitglied

Zitat Zitat von Maistre
    "why the author believes that the Serbs wanted to conquer Srebrenica and make the Bosnian Muslims flee, rather than having any intentions of butchering them."

Ach die armen Serben, faktisch haben also ihre Opfer sie gezwungen, sie zu ermorden. Oder sind die Holländer schuld, die die Bosnier schützen sollten, sie also nicht geflohen sind und deshalb konnten sie Serben nichts anderes tun als sie zu ermorden. Oder vielleicht die Türken, die für das religiöse Kuddelmuddel verantwortlich waren.
    Merke, es sind nie Menschen, die Menschen ermorden, sondern es sind die Ursachen.

Wieso sind Türken dafür verantwortlich??????:rolleyes:
    Jetzt will ich aber ein wahres Statement dazu.

Linker Sozialkapitalist Benutzerbild von Bilderberger

weil sie im 17 jahrhundert mit ihrer armee bis nach wien alles besetzt haben und somit den islam in den balkan brachten
    also nur deshalb mosleme dort wohnen?!

und den krieg gabts ja "nur" weil sich orthodoxe, katholiken und muslime nicht verstehen.
    Ich habe Feuer auf die Welt geworfen und siehe, ich hüte es, bis sie lodert.
    http://hellgate.ingame.de/gfx/conten...erhistorie.jpg
    Und Gott fragte die Steine: "Wollt ihr wie Bilderberger werden?"
    Und die Steine antworteten: "Nein, wir sind nicht hart genug."
    http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/bilderberger/

GESPERRT

Zitat Zitat von Maistre

du bist sehr hinterlistig ....scheinst ein kroate zu sein so wie du den geistigen müll hier verpackst:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Foren-Veteran Benutzerbild von Schwarzer Rabe

Zitat Zitat von Legija
    du bist sehr hinterlistig ....scheinst ein kroate zu sein so wie du den geistigen müll hier verpackst:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Er ist Kosovoalbaner! :]

Haßkrimineller Benutzerbild von wtf

Es gibt Gerüchte, der Tsunami war auch ein Hoax. Ob da was dran ist?
    "When the people fear the government, that´s tyranny. When the government fears the people, that´s freedom." Thomas Jefferson

Mitglied Benutzerbild von Husaar

Das Thema scheint die Serben ja sehr zu quälen. Vielleicht sollte die Weltgemeinschaft wegen seelischer Grausamkeit verklagt werden?

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer