+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 1 von 4 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 40

Thema: I'm a holocaust denier, but I also believe the Nazis planned the extermination...

marc
    Gast

Augenzwinkern I'm a holocaust denier, but I also believe the Nazis planned the extermination...

...of the Jewish people
    [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

Als Deutscher schon erstaunlich, was in irischen Zeitungen (noch) abgedruckt werden kann:

Let me say from the outset; I'm with Bishop Richard Williamson on this.
    There was no holocaust, (or Holocaust, as my computer software insists) and six million Jews were not murdered by the Third Reich.

These two statements of mine are irrefutable truths, yet their utterance could get me thrown in the slammer in half the countries of the EU.
    I admit that there was murder and "genocide" but almost in the same breath, insist that there was no holocaust? How is this possible?
    Well, if you turn historical events into current political dogmas, you are thereby creating a sort of secular, godless religion, which becomes mandatory for all who wish to participate in public life.

It is an offence in German law to say that six million Jews did not die in the holocaust. Very well then. I am a criminal in Germany.

Moreover, there certainly was no holocaust. For if the word is to have any literal validity at all, it must be related to its actual meaning, which comes from the Greek words holos, 'whole', and caust, 'fire'.
    Most Jewish victims of the Third Reich were not burnt in the ovens in Auschwitz. They were shot by the hundreds of thousands in the Lebensraum of the east, or were worked or starved to death in a hundred other camps, across the Reich.
    I'm a holocaust denier; but I also believe that the Nazis planned the extermination of the Jewish people, as far as their evil hands could reach.
    And because the Nazis lost, the free-speech party won. So, this means that the bishop can believe, and even publicly state, if he wants, that Auschwitz was an ice-cream parlour and the SS was a dance troupe.
    That is the nature of free speech. Any one of us should be able to declare any old counter-factual and even offensive nonsense, without being sent to jail, provided we preach hatred for no one. It's a free and equal world.
    Or is it?
    Across Europe, there are countless Islamic madrasahs, in which imams regularly preach hatred for Jews, and where the holocaust is routinely denied.
    Which member-state of the EU will pursue such conveyors of hate, or seek the extradition of an imam who says that the holocaust was a Zionist hoax? None of them. We know this.
    For the EU has tolerated the creation of an informal historiographical apartheid. So, on the one hand, a single, eccentric (and possibly deranged) Christian bishop may be hounded for his demented historical beliefs: but on the other, there is a deafening silence over the widespread and virulent distortion of the 'holocaust' by Islamic preachers.

This disparity is now effectively an EU policy.

You can reasonably call such double-standards many things, but the words 'rational', 'wise' or 'consistent' are not among them.
    'Suicidal' and 'insane', however, certainly are.

Ausgeschwitzt Benutzerbild von Lobo

Standard AW: I'm a holocaust denier, but I also believe the Nazis planned the extermination...

And because the Nazis lost, the free-speech party won. So, this means that the bishop can believe, and even publicly state, if he wants, that Auschwitz was an ice-cream parlour and the SS was a dance troupe.
    Den Spruch muss ich mir merken.
    "Die Demokratie ist die politische Waffe des Großkapitals" (Oswald Spengler)

Protest ist, wenn ich sage, das und das paßt mir nicht. Widerstand ist,wenn ich dafür sorge, daß das, was mir nicht paßt, nicht länger geschieht.

Selberdenker Benutzerbild von FranzKonz

Standard AW: I'm a holocaust denier, but I also believe the Nazis planned the extermination...

Zitat Zitat von Lobo Beitrag anzeigen
    Den Spruch muss ich mir merken.
    Der Folgesatz gehört unbedingt dazu: That is the nature of free speech.

Oder wie unser aller Schröder einmal sinngemäß formulierte: "Dies ist ein freies Land. Hier darf sich jeder zum Deppen machen, wie es ihm beliebt."
    „Die Windflügel sind Sakralbauten für ein neues Glaubensbekenntnis.“ (Hans-Werner Sinn)

GESPERRT

Zitat Zitat von FranzKonz Beitrag anzeigen
    Der Folgesatz gehört unbedingt dazu: That is the nature of free speech.

Oder wie unser aller Schröder einmal sinngemäß formulierte: "Dies ist ein freies Land. Hier darf sich jeder zum Deppen machen, wie es ihm beliebt."
    Eben das ist ja gerade nicht der Fall. Und es wird immer schlimmer, je mehr das Land nach Links rückt.

GESPERRT

Zitat Zitat von marc Beitrag anzeigen
    Als Deutscher schon erstaunlich, was in irischen Zeitungen (noch) abgedruckt werden kann:
    Tja, als Deutscher lebt man gefährlicher als ein Bewerbungskandidat für Plinzessin Tulandot. Ein falsches Wort ... und ab die Rübe.

"Nessun dorma", die deutschen Schnarchsäcke werden sich davon bestimmt nicht aufwecken lassen.

marc
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von Brutus Beitrag anzeigen
    "Nessun dorma", die deutschen Schnarchsäcke werden sich davon bestimmt nicht aufwecken lassen.
    Tja: dilegua, o notte - verschwinde, Nacht! Wird's wohl nicht mehr bringen.

Da müsste, um im Beispielsbereich der Oper zu bleiben, schon eine Götterdämmerung her: Sterb er dahin!

GESPERRT

Tja: dilegua, o notte - verschwinde, Nacht! Wird's wohl nicht mehr bringen. Da müsste, um im Beispielsbereich der Oper zu bleiben, schon eine Götterdämmerung her: Sterb er dahin!
    Mein Faible gilt dem Dies Irae, sei es von Mozart, Berlioz oder Verdi.

GESPERRT

(...) Most Jewish victims of the Third Reich were not burnt in the ovens in Auschwitz. They were shot by the hundreds of thousands in the Lebensraum of the east, or were worked or starved to death in a hundred other camps, across the Reich.(...)
    Die Stelle wollte ich herausgreifen, um zu zeigen, daß sich die Holocaust-Tatsachen justament immer dorthin verziehen, wo sie am wenigsten überprüft werden können.

Selberdenker Benutzerbild von FranzKonz

Zitat Zitat von ochmensch Beitrag anzeigen
    Eben das ist ja gerade nicht der Fall. Und es wird immer schlimmer, je mehr das Land nach Links rückt.
    Naja, aber genau das ist der Sinn der freien Rede!
    „Die Windflügel sind Sakralbauten für ein neues Glaubensbekenntnis.“ (Hans-Werner Sinn)

Mitglied Benutzerbild von Rowlf

Zitat Zitat von ochmensch Beitrag anzeigen
    Glaubst du ernsthaft, dass es in einem nationalistischen Staat anders wäre? Die Geschichte beweist jedenfalls das Gegenteil.
    ...Hast du Ideen, oder haben Ideen dich?...

Linksfraktion und Feminist

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer