+ Auf Thema antworten
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Gabriela Rico Jimenez - MKUltra Opfer? Oder Verrueckte?

Tod den Eliten Benutzerbild von Rikimer

Standard Gabriela Rico Jimenez - MKUltra Opfer? Oder Verrueckte?

Da rennt eine 21jaehrige Frau aus einem Luxushotel heraus und faengt an hysterisch zu schreien, offensichtlich im Schockzustand, verwirrt, wird sie schliesslich von der Polizei abgefuehrt. Das was sie von sich gibt ist erschreckend, ist da aber Wahrheit oder Phantasie zu finden? Schwer zu sagen. MK-Ultra, Monarch-Programming, Kannibalismus, occult-satanische Riten, das ist bekannt. Nur wer ist darin wie tief verwickelt?

Diese Frau zeigt alle Kennzeichen eines MKUltra oder Monarch-Programming Opfers auf. Auch das Wiederholen der Worte, das sie frei sein will, endlich frei sein will.

Hier Text des Gesagten:

"I was knocking on doors, what I wanted was my freedom."

"Look at me, you ****er (I think)" "Is this how you wanted to see me? Well, look at me! I'm here!" 2:38

"I want you to give me the maximum sentence, so Scotland, and Russia, so all the countries __, Murillo wouldn't be ashamed of her sons, because they're worth so much, cause they need their father, you're a __, and its gonna hurt your soul!" 3:19

"Leave me alone! Get away from me! You took me to the police station, didn't you? and then you took me to the hospital. YOU! you were there, weren't you?!" 3:34
    Quote: "That's why they killed the Queen of Scotland, the Queen of England!" (then she mentions something about the princesses of Disneyland)

"They killed a lot of people! They ate humans!" 4:13

"That's disgusting! I didn't know anything about this!" 4:21

"I mean, I didn't know what was there, but THEY ATE HUMANS! They smell like human flesh!" (I think she's talking about whoever ate human flesh or something...)

"No, where are you taking me?! I'm not going anywhere until everything gets clarified!" 4:36

"You were the ones that kept me there! You were there to retrieve a copy so you - 4:43

Oh, and she was talking about Mouriño, who was a member of the government, but he died in a crash plane under mysterious circumstances, right after being criticized by another party and various people.

Gabriela Rico Jimenez: "They had eaten human Curious ...

This Mexican girl of 21 years, in what seems at first sight, a scene of someone who has lost the "reason" may be saying (or saying) things of which we called "conspiranoicos" We know a lot. And something strange is that Carlos Slim complaint regarding the death of Mouriño and royalty and accusing others of "cannibalism." All this while the media trying to discredit her as a "more crazy" and "crazy girl"

"They ate human, I was not aware of anything, I had ... or if the killings .. But they had eaten human, human! (4:11 minutes)

Note that it mentions names like "mickey mouse" or "superman" that journalists used to reinforce the theory of madness, but that may well be mental programming keywords (MKULTRA). As many know Illuminati use. Pedophile networks using names such key names that are familiar to children, she also mentioned that all this started around 2001 meaning if she is now 21 years she was probably only a girl.

See later in the minute 5:18 where the reporter is clarifying note, the head of the newscast interrupted to say "Well yes, said incoherent things" just when the reporter was listing the things Gabriela said, and could have passed unnoticed to people. Otherwise, you will see during the video there is some kind of censorship that is used when saying "swearing" but only where the girl sometimes you can see the lips, saying that he was not swearing, but otherwise, but unfortunately lost in the censorship I would like to see the full video with no edits. "

Frankly I do not think that Gabriela is crazy to me is clearly a victim of these "people" without scruples, who move in and meet in secret ... these lodges antibody (because they have sided with the enemy) these in their rituals and their prostitution rings and marketing of the girls used for their rituals and lower pleasures.
    [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

Ich werde in diesem Strang nach und nach aufarbeiten was dran sein koennte am Gesagten.

MfG

Rikimer
    Geändert von Rikimer (26.06.2013 um 17:09 Uhr)
    „Noch sitzt Ihr da oben, Ihr feigen Gestalten. Vom Feinde bezahlt, doch dem Volke zum Spott! Doch einst wird wieder Gerechtigkeit walten, dann richtet das Volk, dann gnade Euch Gott!“
    (Theodor Körner 1791-1813)

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer