+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 1 von 4 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 34

Thema: Bad American

they call me tater-salad Benutzerbild von buckeye

Standard Bad American

im your worst nightmare , im a bad american
    i believe the money i make belongs to me and my family , not to some
    mid-level welfare or governmental program.
    im in touch with my feelings and i like it that way , dam it.
    i think owning a gun doesnt make you a killer nor a bad person.
    i think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized , and does not entitle you to anything.
    i think that being a student doesnt give you any more enlightenment than working as a cop or at blockbuster.
    i believe that everyone has a right to pray to his or her god when and where they want to.
    my heroes re john wayne , babe ruth and whoever canceled jerry springer.
    i dont hate the rich , i dont pitty the poor.
    ive never owned a slave or was a slave , nor burnd any witches or killed an indian ... so shut the hell up already.
    i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices and where he gets his money , and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution.
    i think the cops have the right to shoot your sorry ass if you re running from them,
    i also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you re breaking the law,regardless of what color you re.
    and no , i dont mind having my face shown on my drivers license .
    i think if you re to stupid to know how a ballot works , i dont want you deciding who should running the nation for the next 4 years.
    i dislike those peoples standing in the intersections trying to sell crap or try to guilt me into making "donations" , these people should be targets.
    i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.
    and what the hell is going on with the gas prices again ???
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army , an enslaved press , and a disarmed populace ... James Madison

Its criminal to teach a man NOT to defend himself when he is the victim of brutal attacks , it is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle , we believe in obeying the law !! ..... Malcolm X

food for thought Benutzerbild von houndstooth

Standard

[QUOTE=buckeye].i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices ...

Church Of The Venerable Spotlight
    ....and no , i dont mind having my face shown on my drivers license .
    [...]
    .....i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.

Yuppers!
    Guess that makes me a neocon 'redneck' too

Greetz ... Heinz

GESPERRT

Standard

i'm your worst nightmare , im a bad american ..............................

:]

hoffentlich wird das "nightmare" jetzt nicht von USA experten als "nachtstute" uebersetzt. :rolleyes:

im Ruhestand

Standard

Zitat Zitat von AristoKat
    i'm your worst nightmare , im a bad american ..............................

:]

hoffentlich wird das "nightmare" jetzt nicht von USA experten als "nachtstute" uebersetzt. :rolleyes:

Das heißt doch Albtraum. Oder? :rolleyes:

GESPERRT

Standard

Zitat Zitat von buckeye
    i think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized , and does not entitle you to anything.
    i think that being a student doesnt give you any more enlightenment than working as a cop or at blockbuster.
    i believe that everyone has a right to pray to his or her god when and where they want to.
    ive never owned a slave or was a slave , nor burnd any witches or killed an indian ... so shut the hell up already.
    i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices and where he gets his money , and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution.
    i think the cops have the right to shoot your sorry ass if you re running from them,
    i also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you re breaking the law,regardless of what color you re.
    i think if you re to stupid to know how a ballot works , i dont want you deciding who should running the nation for the next 4 years.
    i dislike those peoples standing in the intersections trying to sell crap or try to guilt me into making "donations" , these people should be targets.
    i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.
    na dann bleib aber auch in deinem"Land of Plenty"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GESPERRT

Standard

Zitat Zitat von buckeye
    wo hast du ein schlechtes english gelernt?FORT WORTH??? You from Alabama?Georgia?Times where nice,when the slaves worked the cotton fields,right?

Foren-Veteran Benutzerbild von luis_m

Standard

Der Artikel wurde 2001 in den YAHOO Foren kurz nach dem WTC-crash veröffentlicht, wundert mich, daß er immer noch herumspukt.

Mitglied Benutzerbild von Lord Solar Plexus

Standard

Zitat Zitat von buckeye
    I always thought you had quite a sinister touch about you...

i believe the money i make belongs to me and my family, not to some mid-level welfare or governmental program.
    Then I'd advise you to isolate yourself from society.

So am I. Dealing my own deck and stuff.

Which is a quite trivial revelation and in no way undermines the fact that a madman with a gun is more dangerous than a madman w/out one.

In fact, European history, ambivalent as it may be, is also a history of civilization in the proper sense of the word. European governments have civilized their societies by taking guns away and monopolizing violence, strictly guarding against possible abuse through the rule of law.

Ostensibly, no US government has shown such vigilance or wisdom, and ostensibly, US governments pose such a threat to their own populace that citizens feel the urge to carry guns - just in case that black heli comes at you, aside from the fact that your hunting rifle will do little good when facing a 30 mm GAU-8/Avenger seven-barrel Gatling gun. But of course everyone can get that lucky shot given he's in touch with his feelings, right?

But elementary, my dear Watson. Granting privileges to minorities makes a whole world of difference between a democracy and a majority dictatorship. The latter, just in case you've skipped that class, is what Marx had in mind with his infamous dicatorship of the working class. Of course if it comes to ethnic minorities, it may just be a prudent measure to prevent L.A. style-riots. Especially when those minorities think they're entitled to tote guns while feeling in touch with themselves.

Perhaps a thinker is better at thinking while a policeman is better at policing?

Say, how many people would fit this size, you fancy?

Hell, yes, that's what those Avengers are there for!

Wait a second - free market economy?
    Quidquid agas prudenter age et respice finem.

they call me tater-salad Benutzerbild von buckeye

Standard

europaeische laneder haen ihre bevoelkerung nur zu unmuendigen wahlvolk erzogen ... denen man versucht sobald sie vom kurs der "demokratie" abweichen und zb NPD waehlen wollen zu unterstelllen das sie verfdassungsfeindlich , rassistisch etc. sind
    nur weil dieser ach so zivilisierte staat angst hat sein buerger koennte aufwachen.

@ moonwitch
    wen du nichts zu sagen hast einfach mal klappe halten
    du nervst .. geh sterben
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army , an enslaved press , and a disarmed populace ... James Madison

Its criminal to teach a man NOT to defend himself when he is the victim of brutal attacks , it is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle , we believe in obeying the law !! ..... Malcolm X

GESPERRT

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Moonwitch
    wo hast du ein schlechtes english gelernt?FORT WORTH??? You from Alabama?Georgia?Times where nice,when the slaves worked the cotton fields,right?

times where nice? *lol* oder hast du das vom bayrischen ins englische uebersetzt?

du hast es wirklich notwendig.

und wieso findest du Ft Worth, Tx so laecherlich? na ja, ich bin mir sicher das du das uebersetzen willst, natuerlich wieder auf bayrisch. auf der anderen seite ist es ziemlich unlogisch wie du denkst also ist es schwer dich zu verstehen. :O

aber mal ne warnung. es ist ein grosser unterschied zwischen dem wort worst und worth

dein gelaber zeigt doch wirklich nur wie laecherlich du eigentlich bist.
    Geändert von Igel (13.05.2005 um 18:43 Uhr)

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer